1. Different font sizes and/or styles may be used on PowerPoint slides. What are some best practices to remember when using these features?
2. PowerPoint supports multiple views, the most common being: Normal, Slide Sorter, Notes Pane, and Outline views. What are the differences and uses of each?
3. What is the benefit of using Microsoft® PowerPoint® to create presentations?
4. Should a presentation stand on its own (e.g., where one simply displays the slides in sequence) or should it be used to help enhance the speaker’s message?
5. Is it a best practice to include an introductory slide along with a conclusion slide? Why or why not? If using these what are some best practices.
6. Should the presentation be structured such the presenter simply turns the slides but doesn’t speak or should one always plan on speaking to the slides to add clarity and details?
I need 150 words each questions. As soon as possible. Thank you.