answer the following 6 questions in at least 100 words per question. Do not answer them as an essay. Please answer then individually.
- Explain the major difference between statistical and nonstatistical sampling. What are the three main parts of statistical and nonstatistical methods?
- Define stratified sampling and explain its importance in auditing. How can an auditor obtain a stratified sample of 30 items from each of three strata in the confirmation of accounts receivable?
- What is the use and importance of IT as it relates to audit evidence and documentation
- What is the importance and reliability of evidence and audit documentation
- What are consequences of exceptions discovered in sample testing
- What are statistical and non-statistical techniques?