For this assessment, create a document in which you build support for your OIP by collecting and evaluating data. Then, update the completed portions of your OIP based on your results.
Complete the following to prepare for this assessment:
- Start by researching and identifying data collection tools that would be appropriate for your OIP.
- Select one appropriate tool and use it to collect your data. It may not be possible to collect actual data for your OIP within the time constraints and scope of this course. Instead, you may need to make assumptions about the data you would expect to collect.
- Evaluate the data to draw relevant information from your results.
- Analyze how your results enhance, support, or change the portions of the OIP you have already developed (the problem statement, flowchart, measurement strategy, and anticipated recommendations).
- Finally, modify your OIP, based on your findings.
Then, write a paper that includes the following:
- A brief evaluation of the most appropriate tools and techniques for collecting real or anticipated data for your OIP.
- An explanation of why the data collection tool you have chosen is best suited for your OIP. Include the following as appendices to your paper:
- A prototype (or template) of the tool proposed.
- A realistic (either real or simulated) data sample using your collection tool.
- A description of your data collection process. If you are doing a simulated data collection, describe the process you would have used.
- A summary describing how the data results enhance, support, or change the following:
- The problem statement.
- The flowchart.
- The measurement strategy.
- Your anticipated recommendations.
Note: For this paper it is not necessary to submit revised versions of the parts of your OIP listed above.
- Written communication:Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting:Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.