Discuss the ethical implications that should be considered if a major tobacco company wanted to provide funding for television spots for youth tobacco prevention but didn’t wanted to keep their. participation anonymous.
Submit Assignment: Evaluation and Implementation
Write a 4 pages paper that covers the following points. Remember that the goals/objectives you identified earlier should form the foundation of the evaluation:
· Explain thepurpose of the evaluation.
· Explainwho you are conducting the evaluation for including who will receive a report of the results.
· Describe the inputs, outputs, outcomes and impact that you will measure. It may be helpful to develop a logic model.
· Explain whattechniques or methods you will use to conduct each of the measurements you identify.
· Describewhen will the measurements be taken.
· Describehow much it will cost to conduct this evaluation.
· Describe what costs will be included in yourbudget. Be sure to consider product related costs, price related costs, place related costs, promotion related costs, and evaluation related costs. You do not need to include actual dollar amounts but be sure to consider everything that has a cost associated with it.
· Identify possiblefunding sources that could be used to support your campaign.
· Develop animplementation plan that includes who will be doing what by when.
Use APA format for both the layout of the paper and the references you use. Use reference from credible sources to support the points you are making. It will be helpful to use the words in bold from the list of assignment requirements as headings in your paper to make sure you’ve covered all of the requirements.