Write a one and one-half to two (1Â½ – 2) page summary paper in which you:
- Identify the source (writer and title of essay) and state his or her most important point in your own words.
- Summarize the other main points and their supporting details in separate paragraphs.
- Discuss the (1) writerâ€™s purpose, (2) genre, (3) audience, and (4) tone (attitude),
- Describe your emotional response to the essay.
- Use quotations, paraphrase, and summary correctly.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.