Describe the steps that are taken in the development, execution, and finally the evaluation of an advertising program.
The text describes “advertising as any paid form of nonpersonal communication about an organization, a product, a service, or an idea by an identified sponsor” (Kerin, Hartley, & Rudelius, 2012, p. 458). In other words, it is one way that information about a product or service gets to the intended audience.
We are exposed to many different types of advertising seemingly everywhere we go. Advertising is one of the ways organizations can reach their customers. Developing and managing an advertising program can be critical to the successful operation of the organization. Managing a successful advertising program involves a three step process: developing, executing, and evaluating the process. Managing the advertising program is critical to an organization’s success.
- Create a 6-8 slide presentation identifying and describing the various steps involved in developing, executing and evaluating the advertising program. Ensure the following points are addressed.
- The steps involved in developing the advertising program.
- The steps involved in executing an advertising program.
- The steps involved in evaluating an advertising program
- It is not necessary to apply a formatting style for this assignment except when using a source to support your writing.