- CLIENT A summary of the person’s life experiences. This section must include all relevant background, including family history, significant life experiences, and important contributions that may have influenced or resulted from the individual’s personality development. This section should be a maximum of 1–2 pages in length.
- THEORIES A discussion and evaluation of the ways in which each of the following models would explain the individual’s personality development:
- Psychoanalytic and Neoanalytic theories
- Psychosocial theories
- Trait, Evolutionary, Genetic/Biological approaches
- Cognitive, Behavioral, and Social Learning theories
- Humanistic theories
Be sure to include an explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of applying each model to your case study.This section should be 3–4 pages in length.
- ASSESSMENT To measure this individual’s personality, select and explain two specific assessment tools you would use. What information would you gain from each of the assessment tools that you chose? This section should be at least 1 page in length. (MBTI and one other one from the Textbook-Personality: Classic Theories and Modern Research.