- The basic requirements needed to form a contract.
- How the establishment of enforceable contracts benefits business organizations.
Contractual Performance and Breach
- How a contract can be legally discharged.
- The ways in which a contract can be breached.
- The factors that go into the selection of a business organizational form.
- The advantages and disadvantages of the various organizational forms.
- What are the elements of a contract?
- What is the difference between a material breach of contract and a nonmaterial breach of contract?
- What are some examples of legal and equitable remedies available for breach of contracts?
- Business Organizations- What are the principal factors that should be considered in determining which form of business organization to use?