In your International Economicstextbook, Carbaugh (2017, Chapter 7) provided a historical account of OPEC and its power in controlling the global petroleum supply. In a critical essay, investigate the dynamics OPEC has faced in the global market in the last ten years. You may select a member country and analyze the effects from the perspective of that jurisdiction. Support your findings with additional academic references.
- Your essay should be 5 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.Use the Saudi Digital Library to find your resources.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.