Question 2 – ABC Restaurant
Using the information provided in case study ‘ABC Restaurant’ in appendix, answer the following questions for the organisation.
- What types of documentation would you need to match payment requests to?
- What might payment requests relate to?
- What supporting documentation might you check to ensure it is correct?
- What is the purpose of a check requisition form?
- What should you check to ensure goods and services were supplied?
- What should you check on each invoice before obtaining or providing authorisation for payment?
- What do you need to do after a vendor invoice has been approved?
- What are payment codes and accounts?
- What organisational policies and procedure relate to payments and documentation?
- What is payment authorisation and how can you confirm it authenticity?
When can you release funds for payment?