This is your “Pitch” to the client of your given product. It is your chance to show the client all the hard work you have been doing to help develop an integrated marketing communications plan.
The first step here is to create your presentation:
• Design and format a presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint.
o Remember presentation is key! You will want your presentation to be visually appealing to the client.
• You are not required with this presentation to use the notes section of each slide since you will be recording yourself giving this presentation.
• Your presentation should be no less than 20 slides – not including the title slide and reference slide (s)
• At least 80% of your presentation must be original content/writing.
• No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
• Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
• Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
The second step is to record yourself giving the presentation. Make sure we can see you AND your PowerPoint presentation. You will want to dress for success and ensure that your video recording is free of background noises and images.
I highly recommend to use the program, Screencast-O-Matic. It is free and is easy to use. This program will place your recordings in a MP4 format which will be able to be uploaded directly to Blackboard.