Week 2: Grading Guide for Behavioral Principles Application Presentation: Reinforcement
|Content (75%)||Points Earned:|
|· All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way. Major points are stated clearly and are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis.
o Imagine your team works for a behavior analysis consulting group and has been asked to present on behavioral principles used in a specific setting.
o Choose one setting in which to apply principles of behavior. Example settings include schools, hospitals, prisons, or businesses.
o Evaluate the use of various types of reinforcement in the chosen setting.
o Create a presentation, including detailed speaker notes, that displays your findings and analysis and that proposes ideas for effective reinforcement.
o Cite at least 2 to 4 sources in addition to the textbook.
o 10 to 12 slides
· The content is comprehensive, accurate, and/or persuasive.
· The presentation develops a central theme or idea, directed toward the appropriate audience.
· The presentation links theory to relevant examples of current experience and industry practice and uses the vocabulary of the theory correctly.
|Organization & Tone (15%)||Points Earned:|
|· The tone is appropriate
· The introduction slide provides a sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
· Major points are stated clearly; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
· Slide transitions are present, logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper.
· The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the presentation, and reviews the major points.
|Mechanics (15%)||Points Earned:|
|· Citations are formatted according to APA guideilnes.
· Intellectual property is recognized with in-text citations and a reference page.
· Rules of spelling, grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
· Sentences are complete, clear, concise, and varied.